Our private client, trusts and estates team has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on a range of issues covering estate planning, asset protection, mental capacity concerns and all other areas which may be of concern to the client.
We offer the following areas of service:
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Powers of attorney
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Receivership applications
- Probate and administration applications
- Probate and trust litigation
- Estate administration
- Trust creation, variation and termination
- Opinion work and advising trustees generally
The private client, trusts and estates team is well positioned within Trott & Duncan to liaise with the Property, Corporate and Litigation departments where necessary to provide a thorough and informed service to all our clients.
In addition our affiliated trust company, Westport Trust Company Limited, can provide trust administration services.